The Lipo Method
CONFIDENCE AT THE GLOW METHOD
When it comes to removing stubborn fat, there are many options in the marketplace. A lot of people are afraid of traditional liposuction, which often involves general anesthesia, lengthy recovery time, and a high price tag.
On the other end of the spectrum, there are non-invasive procedures that may leave you wondering if you’ll ever get the results you want, but still carry that high price tag. At The Glow Method Skin Bar, our liposuction and natural fat transfer procedure, “The Lipo Method” is bridging the gap.
Liposuction is one of the most sought after procedures in the world. At The Glow Method, we use our most advanced technology to remove fat from virtually anywhere on the body and then transfer it! Have you ever considered plastic surgery or a breast implant but not sure of the downtime? Due to the fact that The Lipo Method uses NO anesthesia and is not an implant, you’ll be able to walk in and out of our office within a few hours feeling more confident in the skin you’re in!
get the sculpted shape of your dreams
With The Lipo Method, we can remove stubborn fat resistant to diet and exercise from the abdomen, flanks, bra roll, inner/outer thighs, arms, or even the chin! With our technology process, we are able to achieve high cell viability. We also use PRP with all fat transfers to better help those fat cells survive.
The Lipo Method is our minimally invasive, technologically advanced procedure that removes stubborn fat resistant to diet and exercise.
The Lipo Method is different than traditional liposuction as it involves no anesthesia and there is far less recovery time. Our advanced technology allows us to remove stubborn fat in a safer and gentler way.
The Lipo Method involves no anesthesia! We perform this procedure while you are awake. Come get caught up on your latest Netflix binge, create some TikToks while we jam out to music, or simply doze off while we perfect your dream body!
A 3 mm entry point (smaller than a pencil eraser) is made to use a local anesthetic to numb the area for fat removal, and using vibration assisted micro-cannulas, we’re able to get skin tightening and deliver great results.
The ideal candidate is someone who is within 30% of their ideal body weight and has good skin elasticity. Clients should also have good general health with no life threatening conditions.
Due to the fact that you never go under anesthesia, you’ll be able to be part of your final results. Patients may have up to 70% of their fat permanently removed. Fat is immediately removed – patients may experience different timelines of swelling, fluid draining, etc. Results will get better each day over the next 6-12 months!
Depending on your profession, most patients are able to get back to light activities within 48-72 hours.
Each patient’s pricing is specially customized to them after a consultation.
- Patients should be taking daily walks immediately post procedure. Light activity can be resumed 3-7 days post procedure. Staying mobile will help the healing process for patients to have the most snatched results!
- Patients that have a BBL or breast augmentation done should wait 8 weeks to resume lifting and vigorous workouts. Waiting 8 weeks allows the fat to attach to the new blood supply in the new tissue.
- Patients that only have lipo done should wait up to 4 weeks to resume lifting and vigorous workouts.
- Incisions are left open to assist with draining post procedure. These incisions should be cleaned with Hibiclens and covered with a clean bandage.
- Incisions should not be submerged (bath, pool, hot tub, etc.) until they are 100% closed. Once the incisions are 100% closed, you should keep them clean, hydrated with aquaphor (to help lessen any scarring) and covered with a bandaid.
- Lymphatic massages are crucial to the healing process of your new snatched waist! The numbing solution needs to fully drain by using your body’s lymphatic system. Self massaging in addition to 10 professional lymphatic massages sets your results on the right track to smooth skin, tissue healing correctly and you feeling more confident!
- For chin lipo patients, self massage is key! You’ll want to self massage as often as possible and you can even use a jade roller to assist with this process.